- Guests are kindly asked to sanitize their hands upon entering the salon.
- All common areas, stations, tools, and equipment will be sanitized after each guest, as well as cleaned regularly throughout the day.
PPE & TEMPERATURE CHECKS
- Guests and employees are required to wear a mask at all times. Please be sure to bring one along to your appointment. If you don’t have one, we will provide it for you.
- Our staff receives temperature checks upon their arrival to work each day. Guests will also undergo a temperature check upon arrival for their appointment.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & REDUCED CAPACITY
- Guests are asked to practice social distancing and remain at least six feet from anyone except their stylist.
- We’re currently limiting the number of people on-premise to 75% capacity.
- We encourage you to make appointments in advance and are limiting walk-in traffic.
- Our retail and reception lobby is limited to 3 guests at once.
- Guests are asked to kindly leave any guests, including children, at home, unless they also have an appointment.
GUEST ARRIVAL PROTOCOL
- First and foremost, if you’re feeling unwell, please stay home. We’re more than happy to work with you to reschedule.
- Please arrive promptly and on time.
- Upon arrival, call, text, or come to the door to let us know you’re here. We may ask you to wait in your vehicle or outside until your stylist is ready and it’s safe to enter.