- Guests are kindly asked to sanitize their hands upon entering the salon.
- All common areas, station, tools, and equipment will be sanitized after each guest, as well as cleaned regularly throughout the day.
PPE & TEMPERATURE CHECKS
- Guests and employees are required to wear a mask at all times. Please be sure to bring one along to your appointment. If you don’t have one, they are available for purchase.
- Employees also wear sanitized gowns during their shift.
- Our staff receives temperature checks upon their arrival to work each day. Guests will also undergo a temperature check upon arrival for their appointment.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & REDUCED CAPACITY
- The salon, its chairs, stations, and shampoo bowls are marked and spaced more than six feet apart and some have been removed altogether to account for social distancing.
- Guests are asked to practice social distancing and remain at least six feet from anyone except their stylist.
- We’re currently not accepting walk-ins at this time to help ensure we’re adhering to capacity rules. Please call (239) 481-1010 to make an appointment in advance.
- Our retail lobby is temporarily close. However, we’d be happy to get you a beverage and pull any product(s) you may need or wish to purchase.
- Guests are asked to kindly leave any guests, including children, at home. We are limiting the number of people allowed in the salon at a time, which also includes our stylists and support staff.
GUEST ARRIVAL PROTOCOL
- First and foremost, if you’re feeling unwell, please stay home. We’re more than happy to work with you to reschedule.
- Please arrive promptly and on time.
- Upon arrival, call, text, or come to the door to let us know you’re here. We may ask you to wait in your vehicle or outside until your stylist is ready and it’s safe to enter.