Covid-19 Guidelines and Protocols
- We are not accepting walk-in’s, please call to make a reservation. 239-481-1010
- Call when you arrive at the salon. We may ask you to wait in your vehicle until your stylist is ready.
- It is imperative that you arrive on time for your appointment.
- We will call you when it is time to come in and meet you at the door for a temperature check.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands when you first enter the salon.
- We will ask you to sign a waiver allowing us to service you and agreeing to all protocols and guidelines.
- Make sure to bring your own mask. If you do not have one, they are available for purchase.
- Our retail and lobby is temporarily closed but we will be happy to get you a beverage and pull any products you may need
- The salon, its chairs, stations and shampoo bowls have been marked and spaced more than 6 feet apart while some have been removed altogether to account for social distancing
- Remember to practice social distancing and remain at least 6 feet from anyone except your stylist.
- Please leave any guests, including children, at home. We are limiting the number of people allowed in the salon at one time. This includes our stylists and support staff.
- All common areas, stations, tools and equipment will be sanitized after each guest and will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Our staff will also have their temperature checked upon arrival